Friday, October 3, 2008

It was 30 yrs ago today

Well, it was actually 31, but who's counting? Last weekend I attended a Glencliff High School all 70's class reunion. The class of 78 had their 30 yr reunion party and all classes that graduated in the 70's were invited. Most of my favorite girls and a couple of favorite guys attended and it was really a lot of fun. Some of these people went to elementary school with me!

A special thanks to Lisa Furkins-Martin and Jane Payne Tilley for all of their hard work and a super big thank you to Lisa for taking over the event solely when Jane's son became very sick. (Praise God he is now home and recovering.) I have such great memories of high school. This event was such a success that the 79 class is thinking of having the same format. I hope Lisa will help them with the planning. She has such a gift.

Here are a couple of pictures.



My BFF's Barbara, Jackie & Kim with me and Bruce Bright.


Jennifer, Jackie, Kim, Linda, Jan, Barbara, Sherry & me.

1 comment:

KJS said...

Isn't it amazing how time flies?!?!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails