Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Upcoming plans

It seems like we have been so busy lately. The next few weeks are no exception. I am having a dinner party on Saturday evening for some of my old friends from high school. Some I have kept in touch with but some I haven't seen in over 30 years. On Sunday, we are going to the newcomers class at Long Hollow as the first step in membership. Sunday night is small group meeting . We met some really nice people last week at our first meeting. We love Long Hollow!! Monday night is MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL with the Titans vs. Colts. We will be there, and since half-time is about my bedtime, if you see me on tv , I'll probably be asleep in my seat. Wednesday of next week, I am having another procedure to try and aleviate my back pain, and then on Friday I am off to Seattle to see Dale, Tina and the girls. I can't wait to see them. I will definately post pictures of that trip. Ok, time to get to work.

2 comments:

Tina Braswell said...

We can't wait to see you! I'll pray your back pain goes away w/ Wednesday's procedure, esp. before that long plane ride!

Georgia4God said...

hey Trisha! I'm trying to get everyone emailed with their Siesta for the ornament exchange but I don't have your email address. if you would email me with it I can get your siesta to you and you to her. you can email me at georgia4god@aol.com. thanks!

Georgia :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails